Tuesday, September 04, 2007


It is back to school today. This past semester was my last vernal trip in the tardis that is ESS. No more wacka wacka sword fights or ball games or bets (yes, I knew about that). Odessa On must have the highest concentration of snarky, clever girls and raunchy, sweet boys. Their willingness to play any part, wearing stuffed animals on their heads, and to listen, indulge and cheer is the most gentle grace I have seen in Ontario. I miss them already.






























ps I have already stolen The Cheshire Cat/SM who moves to Halifax next week. TweedleDee/Humpty/AD and his Lady Love (who just walked in the door!) are coming soon. Next are K.H. and my Lads, who I intend to make stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home